The Food Bank @ St. Mary's gratefully accepts in-kind donations of food, personal care items, and other goods.
Guidelines for donations:
• Non-perishable packages of food (especially lentils and Mung beans)
• Fresh produce
• Personal care items such as soap, shampoo, sanitizer, lotion, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper etc.
• Gift cards
• Empty egg cartons (dozen only)
• Brown paper bags
• New clothing (especially adult socks and gloves)
• Items that are open, expired or spoiled*
• Homemade items (such as jams and jellies, baked goods)
• Anything that requires distribution under the care of a physician
• Light plastic grocery bags
• Prescription bottles
• Misc canned food (only canned food listed below)
*Spoiled, expired, or otherwise inedible food will be composted. The food bank pays for food waste removal; please consider this when determining the freshness and quality of your donation.
Helpful items include
• Rice (especially Basmati rice)
• Cooking oil
• Fish sauce
• Soy sauce
• Diabetic foods
• Cup of Noodles
• Shelf stable 8oz milk
• Infant formula
• Diapers (sizes 4, 5, 6 only please)
• Gluten-free foods
• Soy, rice or almond milk
• Cold cereal
• *Canned chicken, SPAM and tuna
• *Canned chili
• *Canned vegetable soups only
• *Canned fruits
*Pop-top cans only. Some clients do not have access/mobility to a can opener.
Preferred food donations hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
For more information or to make arrangements for drop off, please contact us or call (206) 338-7215 x14