top of page
In our 2021-2022 fiscal year, the Food Bank @ St. Mary’s:
Distributed 3,181,593 pounds of food valued at more than $5,790,499.
Gratefully logged 27,932 donated hours of service from about 100 dedicated volunteers.
Recorded 153,766 individual low-income household visits including outreach made by these services:
• Walk-in, reaching about 4,000 households and 7,500 individuals per month
• Home Delivery, reaching about 200 clients each week
• No-Cook Bags, reaching more than 100 unstably housed individuals monthly
• Feeding Hungry Children, reaching about 500 kids and their families a month during the school year
• Mobile Food Bank, reaching more than 2,600 people each month
bottom of page